Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
What we offer
• Reporting activities; preparation of sales, budget and stock tracking reports
• Supporting Key Account Managers for daily work & analysis of customer management tools
• Reporting customer's sell-in & sell-out figures
• Analysis of trade investments
Who we are looking for
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or master student in relevant disciplines
• Able to work minimum 3 days a week
• Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Team worker, problem solver and decision maker
• Strong communication and analytical thinking skills
• Good at interpersonal relations
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career