Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
What we offer
• Reporting activities; preparation of sales, budget and stock tracking reports
• Supporting Key Account Managers for daily work & analysis of customer management tools
• Reporting of customer sell-in & sell-out figures
• Analysis of trade investments
• Analysis of product, category and company markets share as we as developing trends
Who we are looking for
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student in relevant disciplines
• Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Able to work minimum 3 days a week
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career