Turkey, Ümraniye, Laundry & Home Care
Jr Net Revenue Management Manager, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Leading development of NRM strategy across Sales, Marketing and Finance by taking an integrated & strategic approach in making decisions affecting net price & profit realization to drive profitable growth (top and bottom line) with NRM levers
- Contribute to the pricing strategy and ensure pricing impact is achieved by providing detailed analyses to assist the NRM Leader in pricing decisions
- Facilitate inter-department communication and sharing of best pricing practices (e.g., tailoring promotions)
- Supports commercial functions in ad-hoc requests on price responses
- Support consolidation and sharing of best promo pricing practices (promotional guidelines)
- Upgrade competencies through defining and deploying consistent trade and promotions decision processes
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics & Engineering departments that requires extensive quantitative knowledge
- 3-4 years experience in Sales, Category Management or Trade Marketing field within a multinational FMCG environment
- Advanced user of MS Office applications
- Passionate professional, who possesses analytical and result-oriented, approach with experience in overcoming challenging situations with a can-do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels