Turkey, Ümraniye, Beauty Care
Sales Operations & Controlling Specialist, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assuming responsibility for Traditional Trade sales budget controlling and reporting in coordination with related functions.
- Coordinating budget reconciliation process
- Monitoring stock counting of distributor's warehouse and ensuring the alignment between Henkel and distributor
- Monthly sales premium calculation for Sales team and inform HR for payroll processes
- Realizing portfolio and stock optimization for Henkel distributors, sub-brand & sub-category base and stock aging
- Leading standardized digital system by covering all sales steps of distributors from ordering to invoicing processes via working cooperatively with the 3rd party software and hardware suppliers
- Acting as a business partner, supporting and controlling distributors' business to create sales support system Repzone
- Reporting generation, supporting of sales management in analyses, optimization and training for Sales teams for distributors
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics & Engineering Departments is preferred
- Up to 2 years of working experience in Finance and/or Controlling and/or Sales and/or Marketing departments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Self-confident professional, who possesses strong interpersonal skills along with sound leadership capabilities
- Advanced user of MS Office applications, SAP is a plus
- Team worker, problem solver, decision maker and initiative taker in planning and organizing various assignments