Turkey, Konya, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Engineer, General Manufacturing, Adhesive Technologies (Konya)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Coordinating existing sales activities for his/her customer portfolio within Konya - Kayseri region
- Developing business opportunities to increase sales across responsible area for the Adhesive Technologies business unit
- Preparing and implementing action plan to develop sales, profit and gain market share
- Developing and managing projects to fulfil the technical needs of the customers
- Supplying the customers with technical information concerning General Industrial Adhesives
- Managing distributors and improving technical knowledge of the distributor staff
- Conducting market analysis
- Supporting roll-out activities of selected technologies
- Providing alignment with Finance, Supply Chain and Production Departments (Stock Level Optimization / Sales Forecasting / Management of Receivables) in order to secure operational excellence
- University degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Industrial Engineering or related departments
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience in industrial sales (B2B)
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Good command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Being dynamic, result oriented, self-motivating and excellent team player
- Valid driving license and flexible for traveling.