Turkey, Tuzla, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Customer Service Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Act as a technical expert for Henkel’s Vehicle Repair Maintenance (VRM) business in Adhesive Technologies
- Drive top projects, engage and involve in Sales and Marketing initiatives and programs
- Realize specialized trainings for customers – Distribution, OES, Glass fitters, fleet, etc.
- Responsible for training/upskilling of local internal team such as Technical Sales Engineers
- Assume responsibility for Training and Application Center, coordinate and conduct trainings, technology days and webinars with Sales and Marketing teams
- Support for critical customer applications, provide technical information and recommending products, educate them for correct use of our products
- Follow latest trends in application technology for the markets served by Henkel VRM and feed innovation pipeline
- Be the first customer of new products developed by the R&D department, test & validate products and applications, prepare detailed test reports
- Coordinate local/regional product certifications
- Represent Henkel VRM at conferences, trade shows and meetings regarding avenues of research and new advances
- University degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related departments
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a related field
- Know-how in automotive aftermarket, repair methods and technologies is a plus
- Ability to use hand tools and equipment
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Excellent team working and relationship skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of MS Office applications
- Valid driving license and flexible for traveling; regular short-term business trips is expected in the area of responsibility to customers and other facilities