Turkey, Ümraniye, Finance
Accounting and Financial Reporting Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual and plan financial statements under IFRS
- Active involvement in accounting and controlling projects
- Execution of financial analyses
- Advisor to local Finance organization for accounting related questions
- Managing external auditor for closing activities
- Business partnering with Henkel’s business units and functions for accounting related questions
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities requested by the management
- Local point of contact for Intercompany and fixed asset processes.
- Advisor to SAP FI related questions
- University degree in related fields
- Knowledge about IFRS accounting, legal and fiscal requirements of Turkey
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in external reporting of a multinational company or an international audit company preferred
- Knowledge in MS Office and SAP
- Fluency in English is a must