Turkey, Ümraniye, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Planning Specialist IMEA
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages the end to end supply planning process for the defined materials in his/her portfolio
- Establishes and maintains safety stock and inventory balances at lowest feasible levels.
- Initiates and determines disposition of excess, obsolete and slow-moving inventories and coordination of shelf-life extension with relevant quality department and warehouses.
- Manages supply planning activities related to the phase-in and phase-out of finished goods and components together with the demand planners across the region.
- Works on projects with technology leaders in order to promote innovation and increase efficiency especially for the portfolio he/she is managing
- Works closely together with customer service teams, to allocate stock
- Determines optimal settings for supply planning parameters (such as safety stock levels and supply planning strategy per SBU, asset group & technology).
- Initiates updates on the supply planning master data where necessary & drives the implementation of regional
- Manage the material availability & stock allocations to achieve the targeted service level
- Loads scrapping request in system for expired, non-use able stocks
- Provides feedback to S&OP team for material availability especially for Make-to-Stock materials and to highlight supply related issues/risk where required
- University degree in related departments
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supply planning field
- Good command of English language
- Good level of MS Office knowledge
- Ability to interact different levels with solid communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.