Turkey, Ümraniye, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Engineer, General Manufacturing, Adhesive Technologies/ Istanbul Anatolia
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinating existing sales activities for his/her customer portfolio within Istanbul Anatolia location, East Marmara region
- Developing business opportunities to increase sales across responsible area for the Adhesive Technologies, General Manufacturing business unit
- Preparing and implementing action plan to develop sales, profit and gain market share
- Developing and managing projects to fulfil the technical needs of the customers
- Providing technical information to the customers concerning General Industrial Adhesives
- Managing distributors and improving technical knowledge of the distributor staff
- Conducting market analysis
- Supporting roll-out activities of selected technologies
- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or related departments
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in industrial sales (B2B)
- Good command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Valid driving license and flexible for traveling
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.