Turkey, Ümraniye, Finance
Senior Treasury & Import Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Conducts the company's daily financial & cash operations while managing bank relations
- Maintains accurate financial records, account books and supports monthly closing activities
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly management reports & Regional presentations
- Prepares Cash flow projection/ daily monitoring/ actual forecast analysis
- Supports/leads Treasury projects in own area of expertise
- Follows the financial markets
- Supports Import operations of Company
- Coordination with relevant global teams for migrated activities
- University degree in related fields
- Knowledge about treasury, financing, accounting, reconciliation, reporting, banking operations and cash management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Treasury / Financing
- Accounting experience is an asset
- Banking and Multinational Company experience is a plus
- Good knowledge in MS Office and SAP
- Fluency in English is a must
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.