At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Related to Yantai products, driving quality and process Improvement, focus on Key accounts.
- Process VOC trouble shooting, CCMS processing and management, off-spec batches reduction and follow up, by professional quality tools, 8D, A3, 6 Sigma, 5Why etc. Focus on CCMS reduction & process improvement.
- On-site support for customer line visiting and audits.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Responsible for following up key account quality improvement initiative and troubleshooting, driving internal team continuous improvement. Including typical issue root cause analysis driven. Work closely with PD, TCS, sales to troubleshooting the issues. On site customer supporting if necessary.
- Monitor products critical properties SPC trend and QC performance and work with PE to take proactive actions, to reduce COPQ and off spec rate.
- Analyze complaint trend to pre-announce team to potential risk and alert team to take pre-vetitive action.
- Performing internal/ external auditing with team, follow up FA and CAR
- Temporary tasks assigned by team leader.