At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage the productivity of Lab Technicians performing quality control testing on incoming raw materials, semi-finished goods, and finished goods according to inspection plan and specifications.
- Manage test equipment: calibrations, verifications, PMs, and repair of test equipment as needed in-house or using service vendors.
- Lead projects related to the achievement of established quality improvement objectives.
- Maintain clean and organized working environment including lab benches, retain samples, ovens, benches, lab supplies, equipment, and fume hoods and participate in 5S program, basic problem solving (PDCA).
- Ensure compliance with all Safety, Health, and Environmental rules, procedures and regulations as it pertains to lab function.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in chemistry or equivalent, a minimum 5 years technical/lab experience and must have 5 years manufacturing/leadership experience.
- Experience in Quality Control
- Background in materials testing - viscosity testing, melting point testing and general lab testing
- Knowledgeable in the use of laboratory equipment, instruments, and calibration techniques
- Understanding of TS 16949, ISO 9001, and PPAP requirements with practical application.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, and to manage cross functional teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Six Sigma or statistical experience preferred.
- Excellent team working, project management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Able to lead and work well in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency – MS Office, SAP (Quality Module)
- Willingness to have flexible work hours in order to frequently interface with key contacts in other geographical regions worldwide.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary for this role is $80,000-$105,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.