At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive Quality strategy, target in area of responsibility by using appropriate reporting tools
- Lead a diverse team of quality experts
- Collect all customer requirements in the global database with customer approval
- Ensure manufacturing or production processes are meeting international and national standards
- Lead customer complaint reporting and monitors supplier quality complaints and issues actively
- Work closely with quality management to address global customer requirements including audits, standards and targets
- Steer best practices to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Set up and maintain control and documentation procedures
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Steer and organize quality training