At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drives Quality strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools.
- Collects all customer requirements in the global database with customer approval.
- Ensures manufacturing or production processes are meeting international and national standards.
- Leads customer complaint reporting and monitors supplier quality complaints and issues actively.
- Works closely with quality management to address global customer requirements including audits, standards and targets.
- Steers best practices to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Defines quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Sets up and maintains controls and documentation procedures.
- Lead the process of assuring the plant has hygienic systems, processes, and equipment in place.
- Lead the investigation of out-of-specification microbiological and related results.
- Development and implementation of solutions needed for hygiene issues.
- Perform tasks and manage processes to improve plant quality, laboratory, and hygiene processes.
- Monitors performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Steers and organizes necessary quality/hygiene trainings.