At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Troubleshoot, analyze and repair breakdowns or malfunctions of plant, facility utilities, electrical and mechanical equipment, utilizing contractors and outside services when necessary.
- Assist in the development of a Preventative Maintenance (PM) system for all maintenance shop equipment, establish and perform PMs on a regular schedule, document findings, order parts and make repairs as needed.
- Develop skills in machining, alignment, welding, electrical, pipefitting, facility and preventative as well as predictive maintenance, with the ability to train others in at least two or more of these areas.
- Maintain all facility systems and utilities including boilers, compressors, heat exchangers, sprinklers, gas piping, chillers, process water, HVAC, pest control, janitorial, alarm, sanitary and storm sewer systems, landscaping, snow removal, dock doors and levelers.
- Coordinate project work that supports both facility and production system improvements.
- Perform work orders as assigned, communicate the status of mechanical, electrical and/or maintenance issue to affected team members and departments, and document any major problem areas to the Technical Services Manager or designee.
- Perform and document equipment calibrations on meters, transmitters, valves, pumps and scales.
- Make improvements to facility equipment and processes that will increase reliability.
- Operate all maintenance shop equipment as needed to support the facility and develop diagnostic skills related to the plant infrastructure and utilities.
- Participate in on-going training and development to learn new technologies and skills Operate a forklift and/or scissor lift as needed.