Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Net Revenue Management - Consumer Brands - January 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Create insights and define opportunities that help maximize our overall turnover, profit & market shares
- Support daily tasks and projects in the strategic areas of Pricing, Promotions, Assortment & Trade Terms
- Set-up, structure and analyze datasets for both internal P&L data and Sell Out data
- Translate analysis and insights into clear overviews, recommendations and presentations
- The opportunity to work closely with sales, category management and marketing teams
- The chance to create an impact with your own contribution, which will actually be reflected in the market
- Bachelor's or Master's degree student or recent graduate in Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Business or related studies
- Affinity with Data and Consumer Goods
- Strong analytical skills and good feel for facts and figures
- An analytical, enthusiastic, assertive and result driven person
- Team-player who takes initiative and feels full responsibility for the outcome of the job
- Excellent command of the English language
- Command of the Dutch language is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially Excel)
- Available for 6 months full-time starting as of January 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects
- An attractive internship allowance of 700-800€ that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- 12 days of paid holidays and a flexible working environment
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.