At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Present findings, projections and recommended actions
- Plan, implement and manage proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitor and report on projects.
- Support and guide senior executive decision-making processes.
- Develop relationships with teams across the broader organization to help execute on strategic initiatives with the focus on long-term growth for the business.
- Communicate findings effectively both verbally and in written form, including executive-ready presentations.
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses and communicate insights and recommendations to key decision makers.
- Provide active guidance to team members in the course of key strategic projects.
- Stakeholder management: build and nurture strong advisory relationships with key external and internal senior stakeholders including influencing executives.
- Suggest improvements to existing business strategies to drive growth.
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in business administration, marketing, management consulting or strategic planning • Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and influence people of a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills.
- Operates successfully in a fast-paced environment with agility and prioritizes accordingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to establish credibility and strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary for this role is $112,700.00 - $173,200.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.