Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Senior Analytics Engineer (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Generates value from data by increasing, integrating, enriching, and distributing Henkel’s data-asset
- Design, develop, and operate scalable and robust data pipelines using state-of-the-art data engineering practices
- Develop and operate scalable, agile, quality-first data platforms and enable sustainable data science deployment solutions
- Advance the team with your expertise and extend and deepen your knowledge by strong collaboration within the team
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams using agile methods to deliver high quality data products at a fast pace
- Act as business partner to advice and consult business to use data efficiently
- Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in cloud data ecosystems; covering data ingestion, data modeling, and data provisioning to consumers and downstream systems
- Experience in ETL/ELT design, data and interface specifications, quality assurance and testing methods
- Experience in building robust, scalable, high-quality data products in iterations and integrating them into existing and new data-pipelines
- Experience with agile methodologies in a professional development environment (CI/CD) and code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in relevant languages for Microsoft Azure environment (e.g. SQL, Python, C#, DAX)
- Knowledge and experience in DATA VAULT 2.0 is a plus
- Working experience in Azure Data Bricks, Microsoft Fabric would be a plus
- Fluent in English; German language skill is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.