Turkey, Ümraniye, Henkel Consumer Brands
Junior Key Account Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assuming responsibility for the Local Key Accounts within Istanbul area
- Delivering sales, value share, trade spending, execution and fast listing targets for Local Key Accounts under the responsibility
- Building strong relationships with related key customer and realize plans collaboratively.
- Leading joint business planning processes with customers; negotiating and aligning on trade terms and conditions, and following up on compliance
- Working in close cooperation with other sales channels to ensure the collaboration to reach the targeted business results
- Providing accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecast per customer
- Designing and implementing account plans based on growth forecasts, market opportunities, and customer capabilities; in line with company strategy
- Executing brand strategies and ensuring customer sell-out performance via excellent POS executions with close relationship other departments such as Marketing, Trade Marketing and Category Management
- Regularly analyzing and reporting customer performance against KPIs; such as sales, value share and trade spending
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or in a relevant field
- Up to 5 years of experience in Key Account Management preferably in a FMCG company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Strength with strategic and analytical thinking skills combining with critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Advanced user of MS Office applications
- Valid Driving license
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.