Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
IT Consultant Data Analytics Product Innovation & Marketing (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Are you ready to make a difference by creating data & analytics solutions in the area of New Product Innovation and R&D?
- Join a team of passionate IT experts and Process Managers in a BizDevOps set-up to drive our digital transformation together with our business partners
- Facilitate and implement best practices and innovative reporting solutions, visualize data patterns, build data models and dashboards by using visualization tools like PowerBI
- Become a consultant and participate in global cross-functional project teams in the execution of our data & analytics strategy together with stakeholders from the areas R&D, Supply Chain, Marketing and others
- You will be responsible of an IT data & analytics solution, provide continuous guidance and ensure successful implementation of projects (budget, time and quality)
- You can shape your career with various trainings, rotation and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel
- University degree in information management, ideally with focus on information technology, computer sciences, business informatics or similar
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in the area of IT, data exploration, data mining, and big data analytics techniques
- Profound knowledge of data processing (e.g., Data Factory ,Tableau Prep, SSIS, Alteryx) and data warehousing (e.g., Azure Data Lake, SQL, Star Schema)
- First experience in application management and IT project management, knowledge in agile project management (e.g., AzureDevOps or Jira) and BizDevOps are appreciated
- Great team player with hands-on mentality as well as a drive to identify optimization potentials
- Communication and negotiation skills and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment
- Fluent English language skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.