Thailand, Bangkok, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develops & executes key account strategies within the region (short-/mid & long term) including an ambitious annual revenue plan (KP) and target plan (TP).
- Update regularly the Key account strategic plan, 5 year strategic business plan and annual KP forecast/execution with regional input.
- Provide strategic plan presentations to Henkel and customer Executive level
- Responsible for regional/global revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction
- Works with cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations. Drives execution of key priorities and sales opportunities.
Translates customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap. Helps Builds Product Development pipeline
- Develop influential network on all key levels & dimensions of Key Accounts within the assignment, with focus on strategic relationship development planning to drive growth
- Channel all internal resources needed for success (incl. Henkel top management sponsor) and develops executive sponsors at the customer
- Insures Henkel is delivering unique customer value, maximizing business potential within the account
- Responsible for timely and accurate administrative tasks supporting the account strategy including qualification and implementation of products at the customer locations, sales forecast updates, maintenance of ACE opportunity pipeline and preparation of monthly reports to management
- Continuously update professional selling and leadership skills to keep pace with the practical daily business use of business software and communication equipment and to acquire and maintain and in depth knowledge of Henkel products and their application in customer processes
- Effectively manage expenses to budget and company property
- Continuously maintain, elevate, broaden and strengthen Henkel’s key relationships at the account
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years field sales experience with consistent record of sales growth
- Has customer experience in Electronic Components, Home Appliance industry
- Good communication in English and Thai
- Able to communicate in Korean is highly preferred
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.