KAZ, Almaty, Henkel Consumer Brands
Head of Trade Marketing & Category Management (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
You will be leading the team of 9 (6 TM + 3 CM), main department responsibilities are:
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and managing the Trade Marketing budget
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution, and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities
- Leading and implementing channel-specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility
- Visiting the points of sale regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected
- Analyzing data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devising long-term development strategies for product categories
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven experience in Trade Marketing and/or Category Management
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders
- Fluent English
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.