United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Henkel Consumer Brands
Sales Representative (Henkel Consumer Brands Professional) - Reading,Northampton & Surrounding areas
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Our headquarters is based in Hemel Hempstead and the postcodes of the patch covered by this role is the following: HP, OX, NN, RG, MK, SL.
- Offering a consultative approach to manage and develop existing and new accounts.
- Identifying opportunities via KPI dashboard to enable you to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Develop and grow Account Base through the sale of products, digital platforms, demonstrations and services with a 360 degree approach.
- Creating partnerships that will drive their business and yours.
- Collaborate effectively and enthusiastically with all company departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- Negotiating and motivating Account base to increase brand loyalty.
- Accountable for achieving KPIs within your territory, tracking, analysing and reporting accordingly.
- Attend and participate in team and sales meetings, conferences and events.
- Experience from a B2B field based role
- Proven track record of developing an Account Base
- Excellent Communicator
- Dynamic, self-motivated and driven
- Enthusiastic for innovation, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to manage time and prioritise workload to ensure maximum productivity
- Confident presenter in a group setting
- Highly flexible approach to coaching and development
- Understanding of Social Media and how to utilise for a commercial benefit
- Entrepreneurial and results driven perspective
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.