Brazil, Jundiaí, Adhesive Technologies
SHE Manager Brazil
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Co-develop and enable the functional change agenda, ensure regional orchestration and execution; and drive a consistent regional SHE strategy;
- Ensure regional SHE management by building up regional SHE competencies, supporting business and operations in the region to achieve SHE targets, promoting a positive SHE culture and to striving for 100% SHE compliance and zero incidents as an ultimate strategic goal;
- Member of the regional SHE leadership team and accountable for execution of the SHE strategy;
- Ensure the effectiveness and consistent implementation of existing processes. Identify and drive SHE initiatives specific to the Country;
- Enforce IMS maintenance for all related SHE standards, internal & external, drive continual improvement through audit/ assessment;
- Lead and coach team of SHE professionals in the Country and develop team members. Drive improvement in SHE KPIs and review KPI performance;
- Lead, champion, and promote SHE culture & Henkel sustainability agenda through communication and training programs;
- Communicate with external parties including customers, suppliers, and authorities;
- Uphold both legal and Henkel SHE standards. Drive SHE compliance, intervene and provide SHE governance as needed to ensure no compromise to all applicable norms;
- Ensure SHE input to major projects and all related regulatory and compliance issues;
- Ensure accurate, comprehensive, timely reporting of incidents, actions and follow up (incl. trend / root cause analysis);
- Responsible to stop and intervene any unsafe related condition/behavior.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Occupational Health and Safety; engineering or a related field or equal knowledge based on experience;
- 10+ years work experience overall and 5+ years SHE and Operations experience specific is a must;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written is a must;
- 3+ years of multi- site experience is desirable;
- Experience in multifunctional and cross-cultural teams;
- Knowledge of regional standards relating to SHE;
- Knowledge of SHE related regulations;
- Knowledge of SHE related ISO, such as ISO 14k/ 45k, and other relevant guidelines;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Occupational Health & Safety Presentation & Training, Data literacy, data analysis, ability to manage relevant SHE input to engineering and technical programmes across disparate sites;
- Risk Assessment, HAZOP and Personal/ soft/ cross functional skills;
- Collaboration, Leadership, Strategic and conceptual thinking ,Agility ,Analytical thinking, Interpersonal communication;
- Driving cultural transformation and change for continuous improvement.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.