Brazil, Lapa, Henkel Consumer Brands
Especialista de Marketing - Canal E-commerce
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Steers excellence in implementation of Hair Care Brands on e-commerce channel;
- Collaborates with marketing, sales and education teams for planning, budgeting and implementation of sell out activities;
- Develops and monitors JBP (join business plan) for major e-comm clients in line with sales strategy;
- Collects and analyzes necessary information (price, data gathering, KPIs results and sell out activities) to identify opportunities;
- Ensures that the desired product benefits and brand values / equity are properly communicated;
- Design Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy to drive platform usage, engagement, retention, cross-sell and advocacy;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experiences and digital tactics;
- Create customized campaigns for e-commerce clients based on media kit, Google Ads, enriched contents, etc. to generate traffic and conversion.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar areas;
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- E-commerce and Digital Marketing experience with consume products;
- Experience with beauty products is a plus;
- Brand development, building and management skills, with market analysis and planning skills;
- Excellent knowledge in analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, Power BI and SAP;
- Convincing and influencing innovation strategy for the business;
- Good communication with different customers.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.