United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Business Controlling Graduate
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Join the great team of Henkel’s Consumer Adhesives team as a Graduate Business Assistant.
- Work with iconic brands such as Sellotape, Pritt, Loctite, and UniBond No More Nails.
- You will support the Customer, Category & Brand teams with reporting of financial performance & KPIs.
- Analyse profitability, monitoring and tracking – exception reporting & commentary.
- Help with cost controlling, including product costs and overhead cost budgets.
- Working with customer agreements and contracts to support Net Revenue Management.
- You will collaborate with Sales & Marketing teams to implement better solutions & make better decisions.
- You will assist with ad hoc administrative tasks and projects as required.
- You can shape your career with trainings, rotation, and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel.
- You should graduate (before September 2024 and no more than two years prior) with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree in Business or a related field
- Previous experience in a multinational FMCG company is an advantage
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Proactive, passionate, keen to learn, team player
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently
- Analytical problem solver with high attention to detail
- A strategic thinker
- Exceptional IT skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
The advert may close earlier if volume of applications are high
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.