Belgium, Brussels, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Brand Management - Adhesive Technologies - July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate the creation of artworks together with external design agencies and printing companies
- Prepare (numerical) analysis and evaluations (sales, market potential, competition, etc…)
- Opportunity to share ideas, points of improvement, and start projects
- Manage marketing materials and design presentations in PowerPoint for marketing meetings
- Support the Loctite Brand Manager on developing, executing and analyzing brand campaigns.
- Master student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad is beneficial.
- Native French or Dutch speaker and fluent in English
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Team-player with high level of independence. Self-motivated, open-minded and agile.
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.