Bitumen Waterproofing Expert
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive regional teams in developing high quality and innovative products to meet SBU strategic and financial goals.
- Identify new trends in technology and regional markets and invests resources appropriately to maintain leadership in the industry.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure consistent PD, managing opportunity and risk appropriately.
- Responsible for all technical matters in the region for the SBU as well as defines and manages CAPEX needs within the region.
- Prioritizes global/regional projects, assigns and leverages resources regionally technically drives and mentors must-win PD projects.
- Ensure timely development, scale up and launch of products Executes and implements technology and project portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related technical field with 5-7 years minimum experience in the Bitumen testing and manufacturing industry
- Good technical knowledge of bitumen and application experience in formulating bitumen-based products for waterproofing applications with experience in working with polyester and fiberglass.
- Proficient in the relevant bitumen testing standards and ASTM D1970.
- Knowledge of bitumen chemistry and polymer bitumen blend formulations.
- Sound understanding of the application methods and testing for bitumen waterproofing coatings, self-adhesive membranes, torch-on-membranes, and protection boards.
- Proficient usage of fluorescence microscope, moisture analyzer, rolling thin film oven, universal testing machine, Brookfield viscometer, Automatic penetrometer, Automatic Softening Point Tester, BDA Bending Tester, IATROSCAN (optional), TGA, DSC, FTIR, UV-Vis, Ductilimeter with Cooling and Rheometer.
- Fluent in PowerPoint, Excel [charts and graphing], Word
- Familiar with ISO9001 and ISO14001 practices
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.