Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Adhesive Technologies
Area Sales Manager Pipe Repair KSA - Jeddah
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies, and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for increasing sales and market penetration in assigned geographic territory and within assigned end markets. (primarily, but not limited to, repair of transmission pipelines, offshore and onshore process pipelines, and vessels)
- Understand decision making structure within plants and refineries at assigned end markets is critical to success.
- Ability to connect and engage with key influencing personnel within key assets, building strong networks and affiliations within key market segments.
- Engage directly with customers to address concerns and provides and presents solutions, driven by our qualified repair systems with strong ability to articulate a value proposition.
- Create annual territory business plan with defined strategies, including but not limited to identifying, acquiring, and maintaining customers and channel partners, for YoY growth and new market penetration to achieve agreed annual sales targets.
- Define and realize channel sales strategy; drive sales activities; detect market opportunities and develop sustainable business.
- Identify and cultivate new channel partners (maintenance service providers, installers, distributors) that strengthen our growth objectives within the defined territory and customer base.
- Bachelor's in Engineering or any related field.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in O&G sector in asset integrity or in a similar industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and contacts in transmission pipelines, offshore and onshore process pipelines within assigned territory.
- Broad knowledge of the asset integrity principles both offshore and onshore.
- Ability to gain access to key personnel in facilities where no prior relationship is established.
- Relevant industry experience and able to demonstrate ability to learn. Technical skills are desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Organized and proactive, proficient in the use of CRM systems and MS office packages.
- Languages – English is essential, Arabic is a plus.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.