Netherlands, Amsterdam, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Global Demand and S&OP Planning
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As a member of the Global Demand Planning and S&OP Processes and Systems team, you will advance efficiency and consistency of our Planning processes and system landscape
- Support the development, management and implementation of new enhancements and processes in Demand Planning and Sales & Operations Planning.
- Have an opportunity to gain detailed insights on our HCB portfolio that includes Laundry, Home Care, Hair, and Beauty products
- Learn APO DP (SAP planning tool for Demand Planning) and support on tool improvements: Defining changes, testing and training the HCB Demand Planning community
- Continuously develop our Demand Planning reporting suite through regular refresh and put to practice analytical skills through understanding of Henkel planning data
- Support the preparation of presentations to the different regions and connect with regional and local Planning teams
- Propose optimization of our Mid-Term planning and S&OP processes (reports refresh, process improvement, new digital assets…)
- Analyse and propose improvements on involvement of non-supply chain functions in our S&OP processes
- Generate content and maintain our Demand Planning and S&OP community channels in Microsoft Teams/SharePoint
- Set your foundation for building a long-term career at Henkel
- Bachelor/Masters student with 2+ years in Economics, Business, or Supply Chain Management/Engineering
- Relevant work experience (e.g., internships), preferably in a leading FMCG company.
- International experience, e.g., by internships or semester abroad, is beneficial.
- Fluent English language skills, another language is a plus (Global team)
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- High level of motivation and true team player attitude: team results matter more than an individual agenda!
- Proactive and hands-on mindset. Understanding “why” some processes are needed and optimize accordingly.
- Available to start from April 2024 for 6 months full-time.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural dynamic environment
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeFrance) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- 6 months internship (possibility to extend for 2 more months, max. 8 months in total)
- An internship allowance of 1000 EUR gross/ month and a travel allowance
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.