Sweden, Stockholm, Henkel Consumer Brands
Digital Marketing Internship
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We offer you a rewarding and challenging opportunity to join our team as Digital Marketing intern.
- During this internship you will get hands-on experience in different areas of digital marketing with a focus on web content, SEO and e-commerce content.
- A large part of your responsibilities includes updating our product libraries with new launches/brands, creating web articles with key search terms, as well as tracking bi-weekly performance of our websites and producing digital reports to share with local and Nordic teams.
- To a smaller extent, you will also assist in projects with the brand teams ranging within e-commerce and social media.
- During this internship you will learn how to use tools for website content management, image editing as well as analytics tools.
- Have finished approx. 2/3 of your studies within Business with a focus on Digital Marketing, Social Media or e-commerce.
- Business graduates with an interest in digital are also welcomed to apply.
- You have a natural curiosity and enjoy constantly learning, testing new solutions and ways of working.
- You take ownership of every task you are given. When you don’t know/have something, you take the initiative to find or ask for the information you are missing.
- You are flexible and adaptable having a positive mindset and being a team-player.
- You are strong with numbers and enjoy a mix of both analytic and creative work.
- Excellent English language skills, Swedish, Danish or Finnish language is advantageous
- Available for a duration of at least 6 month, flexible start date.
- The position is full-time, based in Stockholm, with a hybrid work option
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.