India, Chennai, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers. and consult customers on solutions generating value for their use cases and perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers.
- Work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes. also leverage customer feedback to drive optimization in customer service and identify new business opportunities together with sales colleagues.
- Reports quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/ACE) and drive customer experience by optimizing automated customer interactions and enhancing remote customer interactions.
- Identify opportunities to create customer value in remote settings by leveraging remote interaction tools (e.g. AR, VR) • Do the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers or for new samples for new projects and report technical results to customers.
- Responsible for products application / technical training and coaching of field sales forces and customers.
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of other application engineers or project team members. Also, promote internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts.
- Minimum 8 Years Job experience graduation in B.E with major Mechanical, electronics & Polymer with an adhesive background Experience.
- Solid experience and technical acumen in customer dealing, production line process control.
- Must possess ability to develop a deep understanding of the organization’s business – customers, solutions, regional operating models, etc.
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Good hands-on capability in lab
- Understanding or being familiar with adhesive relevant applications especially in consumer electronic market will be preferrable.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.