Bulgaria, Sofia, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for EHS Management, identification, determination of applicability and timely communication of potential impact in SHEQ area.
- The position holder needs to ensure, manage and maintain Health and Safety Management System.
- Coordinates, directs and plan all activities related to EHS.
- Assessment of the risk of the individual working places, working premises and equipment.
- Monitors, communicates and executes implementation of regulation changes.
- Follow and control on behalf of the employer keeping the norms and requirements of the legislation for the completion of the duties by the workers and the employees.
- Provides appropriate training to internal customers as prevention measures in SHEQ area Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- SHEQ Experience Incident investigation
- Root-cause-analysis SHEQ management systems
- SHEQ international standards & HACCP
- Sustainability Environmental impact assessment
- Behavior/ culture based safety
- Risk Assessment, HAZOP Occupational Health & Safety continuous improvement
- Good communication skills with the ability to collaborate and influence different people and cultures
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English - verbal and written Auditing experience will be beneficial
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.