Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Inhouse Consultant - SAP Modul EWM & PP (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be responsible for the support and optimization (customizing) of the SAP (E)WM and SAP PP process landscape and are the central contact for these modules
- Analyze, maintain and optimize existing SAP processes in this area and in an integrative manner up to adjacent modules
- In collaboration with the departments, take over the conception, design and implementation of new processes in SAP (E)WM and SAP PP
- Plan and implement varied projects and/or rollouts
- Be an essential project member of our SAP transformation consisting of S/4 Conversion, SAP RISE and SAP Future Core (complementary SAP solutions)
- The position involves a small amount of travel (maximum approx. 10-20%)
- Degree in computer science, economics or comparable training or professional experience in IT
- 2-5 years of experience in the area of support and application support in these two modules
- Good knowledge of the SAP modules (E)WM, possibly also SRM (Stockroom Management), both in application and in customizing
- Additional experience or know-how in the SAP PP module and ABAP skills (reading and debugging code)would be ideal
- Good specialist and process knowledge in the area of a company's value and quantity flow as well as intralogistics/materials management
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.