Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior ServiceNow Application Engineer (Configuration Management Database Discovery)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Handle the overall ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB) Discovery application support (maintenance, enhancements, project involvement, including set-up of interface/ integrations with other applications/ platforms, following agile SCRUM Framework)
- Design, configure, develop, and implement baseline and custom applications and enhancements in ServiceNow CMDB Discovery
- Provide architectural input and help maintain stability of the overall platform by ensuring the appropriate design and development standards are used at all times
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and other IT counterparts; Align with ServiceNow Manager, Architects, and/or co-Developers on the corresponding technical design and ensure that deliverables meet quality standards
- Create and update technical documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related courses
- With at least three (3) years of relevant experience in ServiceNow Development and ServiceNow System Administration; Preferably with experience in ServiceNow IT Request Management
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Must have a large-scale thinking and approach needed for project success and continuous improvements
- Must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on-time, and able to handle multiple priorities in an Agile environment
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (1:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.