Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Brand Management – Consumer Adhesives B2C
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Become a team member of the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio and strong brands in Consumer and Craftsmen Adhesives
- Ownership and implementation of your own projects to make real impact on the business
- Assist global brand managers in the development and implementation of global strategic marketing projects
- Support product development, new product launches, events and promotions, particularly with pressing deadlines
- Analyze and report simple financials to support brand managers in decision making
- Work in global environment, in our team we speak more than 10 languages and we are from 15 countries
- Be yourself! We will help you to leverage your skills, develop new one and help to shape your career path
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related studies such as international management, marketing or similar
- Previous practical experience in former internships and/or exposure to foreign cultures via semesters/work abroad are a plus
- Fluent English language skills are required
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- “Go-getter” attitude and proactive problem solver with strong communication skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to summarize large amounts of data, are advantageous
- Availability in 2024, preferably starting in June, for four to six months at our corporate headquarters in Düsseldorf
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.