Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Motion Graphic Designer
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ideate, plan, create storyboards, and produce original video and motion graphic content
- Collaborate with local team and offshore stakeholders to conceptualize and align timelines
- Identify, enhance, and arrange available raw video footages and incorporate sound, voice-over, or music appropriate for the content
- Create and incorporate graphical elements, text, and animations as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Digital Arts of other design-related course
- Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience in photo and video editing; Preferably with experience in working with advertising agencies
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in using Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in 3D modeling/animation and knowledge of AI tools for video production and motion graphics is an advantage
- With good English communication, time-management, stakeholder management, and organizational skills
- Application should include a portfolio with sample of video & motion graphic work that demonstrates exceptional design skills, creative thinking, and storytelling
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (12:00 NN – 9:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.